When it comes to installing and running android apps and games on pc, it is not always an easy experience unlike running apps on phones where you just visit playstore, click the install button and voilla the app is installed. Running and Installing android apps apks on Pc requires an android emulator. An android emulator is a software that simulates the android platform and gives you the same experience as the android platform on phones. An android emulator software can usually be installed on a pc laptop which runs on windows 10, 8, 7, xp and vista.
We would take an extensive look at the best android emulators in 2019, we would go through each of them, analysing their pros and con and also advicing you on the best one that suits your needs and requirements.
List of the Best Android Emulators in 2019 for Gamers and Apps Installs
- Bluestacks 4 (Download Link)
- Genymotion (Download Link)
- KoPlayer (Download Link)
- Nox (Download Link)
- Archon (Download Link)
- Memu (Download Link)
- Remix Os Player (Download Link)
Below are the best Android Emulators in 2019
Bluestacks 4 (Download Link)
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and best android emulator in the market, it is compatible with almost all types of laptops in the market including Hp, Dell, Lenovo, Dell, Asus, Apple, Chromebook, etc. It is also compatible with all versions of Microsoft windows operating systems including WIndows 10, 8, 8.1, Xp, and Vista.
Bluestacks is a robust platform suiable for gamers or task that require high speed. it can allow you play multiple games at once at an increased speed.
- Fast Gaming Experience on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Quality Hyper-G Graphics with Low latency Gaming Experience
- Free to Use.
2. Genymotion (Download Link)
Genymotion android emulator download is a Cloud-based Android virtual environment that allows you run android apps and games. Genymotion is suitable for developers as it offers a wide range of android versions, it also allows you easily switch between android devices and versions like from Android 4.2 to android 6.0. it is also compatible with almost all laptop pc.
- Seamless ADB Access for Developers and ability to switch from android devices and versions.
- Compatible with development testing frameworks such as Appium, Espresso, Robotium,etc.
3. KoPlayer (Download Link)
KoPlayer, even though is a new android emulator, it has managed to secure its reputation as one of the top android emulators for pc download. It is a free emulator suitable for gamers. it is built on x86 Architecture and optimised for gaming activites which makes it the first choice for android mobile gamers. it support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration, etc.
- Optimised for Gamers and Gaming activities with advanced features like OpenGL, etc
- Runs games faster with low latency
- Supports multiple accounts, video recording, gamepad and keyboard
4. Nox (Download Link)
Nox is also another Android emulator for PC for gamers. it is built with cutting edge technologies that allows games to run fast on it. it also Supports keyboard, recordings, gamepad, script recording and multiple instances.
- It is compatible with X86/AMD,
- it’s stable, fast and reliable.
5. Archon (Download Link)
Archon is not like the traditional android emulator you run on your system, You install it as a Google Chrome extension and it allows you run android apps and games on your chrome browser. Even though after installing it as a chrome extension, it can be difficult sometimes loading apps and games apk on it, but it is compatible with a wide variety of operating systems (Mac OS, Linux, Windows, etc) as long as they have the chrome browser installed
- Compatible with Wide Varieties of Operating Systems
- Light Weight
6. Memu (Download Link)
MEmu is also one of the top gamers choice when it comes to best android emulators for gamers. it runs on both AMD and Intel chipset.
- It allows Multiple Instance for gamers
- optimised for gaming
- it supports both AMD and Intel chipsets
7. Remix Os Player (Download Link)
Remix OS Player is a new android emulator created by jide. It runs Android Marshmallow, even thoug it still lacks a lot of features, it can get the basic work done pretty easy. it has a simple installation process, targetted at gamers, it can also allow running of multiple games at once
- Allows running of multiple games at once
- Simple and easy to use emulator with clean interface